“I think my spouse is cheating on me.”
Do you have a suspicion that your husband or wife is having an affair? In our experience, your gut instinct is usually right, but here are some common signs that your spouse might be cheating on you:
- They’re paying you much more attention that usual
- They’re finding more faults in you
- Loss of attention or interest in activities around the home
- A noticeable change in your sex life (either more or less)
- Strange charges on credit cards
- Increased attention to their own grooming habits
- Extra time spent out of the home
- Act more secretive or protective of their phone
- Different scents, such as an unfamiliar perfume or cologne
If you’re noticing any of these signs and you have a bad feeling about it, fill out the form on the right. You deserve to know the truth and we will help you find it.
At Cape Fear Investigative Services we have many years of surveillance experience to assist in your search for the truth. Our experts will provide you with video evidence and will testify in court if called to do so. Our equipment is state of the art with digital cameras and night vision to get the job done.
Not only do we have the equipment and know-how to get the answers you need though, we genuinely care about the people we help. We care about our clients and are with them every step of the way. Yes, we want to make sure we get the answers you deserve, but we also want to make sure that you are okay.
If you suspect your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, fill out the form on this page. Cape Fear Investigative Services: because peace of mind is priceless.