A lot of people think of a private investigator as a guy in a trench coat and fedora staking out a place and spying on spouses on behalf of a jilted lover. At Cape Fear Investigative Services, we don’t wear fedoras and we do a lot more than skulking in shadows taking pictures of people. There are three general categories of services that we offer: personal, business and legal. Below, we’ll focus on some of the personal investigative services that we provide.
Personal Investigative Services
Personal investigative services are performed for private individuals. The most commonly thought-of service is the infidelity investigation, where we try to determine if one spouse is cheating on another and provide solid proof of the fact. We do a lot more than just that, however. Below are some of the person investigation services we commonly provide.
- Alimony Surveillance Investigation – If you’re paying alimony and think your ex may have a new companion who is helping pay the bills, or they’re helping pay the bills for their new companion, we can get the evidence you need to reduce or stop your alimony payments.
- Background Checks – There may be times in your life when you need to find out more about someone in your life, whether it’s someone you’ve begun getting serious about or someone in your child’s life. We can make sure the person is who they say they are.
- Child Custody Investigation – If you’re separated or divorced from your spouse and you’re worried about the new person your ex is bringing into your child’s life, we can set your mind at ease or get the evidence you need to let the authorities know that your child is not in a safe situation.
- Civil Case Investigation – This covers a wide range of incidences, from needing to prove a neighbor’s harassment to helping reclaim property that you can’t get returned. If you’re having a hard time getting the authorities to take an interest, we can help.
- Criminal Case Investigation – We are experienced in working indigent criminal cases for attorneys. If you’ve been accused of a crime or are trying to prove a crime, including homicide, rape, robbery, assault, identity theft larceny or more, we can help find the evidence you need.
- Missing Persons – Whether a person has gone missing on purpose or accident, or you just want to reconnect with someone from your past, we can help discover where they are now.
If you’re in need of any kind of personal investigation service, give Cape Fear Investigative Services a call at (910) 762-4374 to get peace of mind, because peace of mind is priceless.